- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Roanoke Public Library - Roanoke||YA FIC HAR (Text)||30208100223489||Young Adult Fiction||Checked out||11/08/2016|
- ISBN: 9781416995531 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1416995536 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 388,  p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 2011.
|General Note:|| "First published in Australia in 2009 by Allen & Unwin"--T.p. verso.
Includes an excerpt of: Liberator.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sixteen-year-old Col Porpentine is being groomed as the next Commander of Worldshaker, a juggernaut where elite families live on the upper decks while the Filthies toil below, but when he meets Riff, a Filthy girl on the run, he discovers how ignorant he is of his home and its residents.
|Target Audience Note:|| Young Adult Follett Library Resources.
|Study Program Information Note:|| Accelerated Reader AR MG+ 4.6 13.0 137301.
Reading Counts RC 6-8 3.7 21 Quiz: 48697.
Search for related items by subject
Social classes >
Fantasy > Juvenile literature.