- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV GRAPHIC NOVEL GRAVITY V. 2 (Text)||9781988032917S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781988032917 : PAP
- ISBN: 1988032911 : PAP
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First Joe Books edition.
- Publisher: Toronto, ON : Joe Books, Inc, 
|General Note:|| At head of title: Disney.
|Summary, etc.:|| Twelve-year-old twins Mabel and Dipper Pines are sent to the town of Gravity Falls, Oregon, for the summer with their Grunkle Stan, where they discover, with the help of a mysterious journal found in the forest, that their lives have forever changed.
Search for related items by subject
Mystery and detective stories.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.