Grown sweet home. #3 / written by Paul Tobin ; art and cover by Andie Tong ; colors by Matthew J. Rainwater ; letters by Steve Dutro.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV GRAPHIC NOVEL PLANTS (Text)||9781614795391S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781614795391 : LIB
- ISBN: 1614795398 : LIB
- Physical Description: color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : ABDO Spotlight/Dark Horse Comics, 2017.
|General Note:|| "Originally issued as Plants vs. Zombies #6: Grown Sweet Home Part 3 by Dark Horse Comics in 2015"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Using his newfound knowledge of humanity, Zomboss launces a strike against the heart of Neighborville, sparking a series of zombie-versus-plant quarrels.
Search for related items by subject
Plants > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Cartoons and comics.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series