Lawnmageddon. #3 / written by Paul Tobin ; art by Ron Chan ; colors by Matthew J. Rainwater ; letters by Steve Dutro.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV GRAPHIC NOVEL PLANTS (Text)||9781614795421S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781614795421 : LIB
- ISBN: 1614795428 : LIB
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Edition: Reinforced library bound edition.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : ABDO Spotlight/Dark Horse Comics, 2017.
|General Note:|| "Originally issued as Plants vs. Zombies: Lawnmageddon #5 and Lawnmageddon #6 by Dark Horse Books in 2013"--Title page verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| To combat Zomboss' smoke-spewing machine, which is blocking out the sun, Nate and Patrice transform their bicycles into botanical battleships.
Search for related items by subject
Plants > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Cartoons and comics.
Comic books, strips, etc.
Search for related items by series