Delilah : treacherous beauty / Angela Hunt.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greentown PL - Greentown||AF HUNT LARGE PRINT (Text)||75342000082697||Adult Fiction Large Print||Available||-|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC HUN LgP (Text)||70741000140825||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410492012
- ISBN: 141049201X
- Physical Description: 485 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Series information from Fantastic Fiction website.
|Summary, etc.:|| Life is not easy in Philistia for a woman and child alone. When beautiful, wounded Delilah finds herself begging for food to survive, she resolves that she will find a way to defeat all the men who have taken advantage of her. When she meets a legendary man called Samson, she senses that in him lies the means for her victory. By winning, seducing, and betraying the hero of the Hebrews, she will attain a position of national prominence. After all, no man, not even a supernaturally gifted strongman, can best her in a war of wits.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Delilah (Biblical figure) > Fiction.
Samson (Biblical judge) > Fiction.
Women in the Bible > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- A dangerous beauty novel ; #3
- Thorndike Press large print Christian historical fiction
- Hunt, Angela Elwell, 1957- Dangerous beauty novel ; 03.
- Thorndike Press large print historical Christian fiction.