- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||J FIC LAN (Text)||78551000374781||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||11/12/2016|
|Thorntown Public Library - Thorntown||J FIC LAN (Text)||30034001242513||Easy Room Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781580896986 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580896987 (reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| Chuck the woodchuck is a skilled sculptor in wood, and he has won the Best of the Forest art contest three years in a row, but this year he faces a serious challenge from a newcomer, Scooter Possum.
Search for related items by subject