- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1509/2014045992-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1509/2014045992-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||JF HIGGINS BRUCE (Text)||79361000100920||Juvenile Fiction||Checked out||03/14/2017|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JPIC HIG (Text)||36626103770582||JUV New Picture Books||Available||-|
|LaGrange Co PL - LaGrange Main Library||j HIG (Text)||30477100981475||Children: New||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 32 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles ; Disney*Hyperion, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bruce is a grumpy bear who likes no one and nothing but cooked eggs, but when some eggs he was planning to boil hatch and the goslings believe he is their mother, he must try to make the best of the situation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bears > Fiction.
Geese > Fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Fiction.
Eggs > Fiction.