- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kewanna-Union Township Public Library - Kewanna||Y-635.00 SCH (Text)||35887000447986||Youth Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781512409468 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1512409464 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512413021 (pb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 151241302X (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 20 x 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2017
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 23) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| First, gardeners buy seeds and plants -- Next, they find a good place for their garden -- Then they test the soil -- Next, gardeners loosen the soil -- They plant their garden -- Then they water their garden -- Gardeners add mulch -- They pull weeds -- Finally, the garden grows!.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn how a variety of objects are made or how nature's cycles work--from Start to Finish. Suitable for both struggling and on-level readers, these titles teach science concepts as well as sequential thinking."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 5-9.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
Gardening > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series