- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[IYRC] ISLI 411 C116m v.1 (Text)||00000106169683||Young Reader's Collection||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[IYRC] ISLI 411 C116m v.2 (Text)||00000106169709||Young Reader's Collection||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 volumes in braille ; 28 x 30 cm.
- Publisher: Livonia, Michigan : Seedlings Braille Books for Children, 2008.
|General Note:|| Originally published : New York : Scholastic Press, ©2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nine-year-old Allie Finkle has rules for everything and is even writing her own rule book, but her world is turned upside-down when she learns that her family is moving across town, which will mean a new house, school, best friend, and plenty of new rules.
|Language Note:|| In Braille.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Allie Finkle's rules for girls ; book 1
- Cabot, Meg. Allie Finkle's rules for girls ; 01.
- Cabot, Meg. Allie Finkle's rules for girls ; book 1.