- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Rochester Library||LPF CRU (Text)||33187004118325||Large Print Fiction - R||Checked out||12/19/2016|
- ISBN: 9781410478092 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1410478092 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 521 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| The scarcely populated town of Sweetland rests on the shore of a remote Canadian island. Its slow decline finally reaches a head when the mainland government offers each islander a generous resettlement package--the sole stipulation being that everyone must leave. Fierce and enigmatic Moses Sweetland, whose ancestors founded the village, is the only one to refuse. As he watches his neighbors abandon the island, he recalls the town's rugged history and its eccentric cast of characters
Search for related items by subject
Rural families >
Newfoundland and Labrador >
Large type books.
Newfoundland and Labrador > Fiction.
Search for related items by series