- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||FIC Hearn (Text)||31208912487875||fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374536343 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0374536341 (paperback)
- Physical Description: xi, 235 pages : map ; 19 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| In The Tengu's Game of Go, the rightful emperor is lost; illness and murder give rise to suspicions and make enemies of allies. Unrest rules the country. Only Shika can end the madness by returning the Lotus Throne to its rightful ruler. As destiny weaves its rich tapestry, a compelling drama plays out against a background of wild forests, elegant castles, hidden temples, and savage battlefields.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Japan > History > 1185-1600 > Fiction.
FICTION > Literary.
FICTION > Fantasy > General.
Search for related items by series