The armies of the night : history as a novel, the novel as history / by Norman Mailer.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|San Pierre Branch Library||BCD 323.4 MAI (Text)||30880001054468||NEW ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781522636830 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [10 sound discs (approximately 12 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Brilliance Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Scott Brick.
|Summary, etc.:|| This novel interprets and dramatizes the October 1967 anti-war demonstration in Washington and the issues and politics involved.
Search for related items by subject
Vietnam War, 1961-1975 >
Public opinion > Washington (D.C.)