- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings Co PL - North Vernon||JUV BKCD AUX (Text)||30653006342182||Juvenile BKCD||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338051131
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hr., 39 min.) : CD audio, didgital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Jefferson City, MO Scholastic Audiobooks, 
|General Note:|| Compact discs.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Directed & produced by Paul Ruben.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nicola Barber.
|Summary, etc.:|| Working in separate worlds to stop the awakening Wyrn, Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan find support in a strange group of allies but will have to work quickly to locate an ancient trap that could bring about the end of the war.
|Target Audience Note:|| 800 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-animal relationships > Juvenile fiction.
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Shapeshifting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Spirit animals, fall of the beasts ; book 4
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts (Sound recording) ; bk. 4.