- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings County Public Library - North Vernon||JUV BKCD AUX (Text)||30653006342182||New Juvenile BKCD||Checked out||12/16/2016|
- ISBN: 9781338051131
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hr., 39 min.) : CD audio, didgital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Jefferson City, MO Scholastic Audiobooks, 
|General Note:|| Compact discs.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:|| Directed & produced by Paul Ruben.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Nicola Barber.
|Summary, etc.:|| Working in separate worlds to stop the awakening Wyrn, Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan find support in a strange group of allies but will have to work quickly to locate an ancient trap that could bring about the end of the war.
Search for related items by subject
Human-animal relationships >
Good and evil > Juvenile fiction.
Shapeshifting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Spirit animals, fall of the beasts ; book 4
- Spirit animals. Fall of the beasts (Sound recording) ; bk. 4.