- 0 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crothersville Branch||JUV FIC PRELLER (Text)||9781250090546C||On Order||On order||-|
|Discovery Bus||JUV FIC PRELLER (Text)||9781250090546D||On Order||On order||-|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV FIC PRELLER (Text)||9781250090546S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781250090546 : PAP
- ISBN: 1250090547 : PAP
- Physical Description: 196 pages ; 20 cm
- Edition: First Square Fish edition.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, Feiwel and Friends, 2016.
|General Note:|| Includes discussion questions.
|Summary, etc.:|| In writing in his journal about middle school classmate Morgan Mallen's suicide from bullying, Sam explores whether he was a friend, or one of the bullies who ignored her at school and tormented her online.
Search for related items by subject
Self-actualization (Psychology) >
Suicide > Fiction.
Bullying > Fiction.
Cyberbullying > Fiction.
Diaries > Fiction.