Delivering the truth : a Quaker midwife mystery / Edith Maxwell.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange Co PL - LaGrange Main Library||LP M MAX (Text)||30477100971948||Adult: Large Print Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781410492777
- ISBN: 141049277X
- Physical Description: 419 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| Amesbury, Massachusetts, 1888. For Quaker midwife Rose Carroll, life provides equal measures of joy and tribulation. But a suspicious fire and two murders leave her fearing for the well-being of her loved ones. So Rose begins asking questions, drawing on her strengths as a counselor and problem solver in trying to bring the perpetrators to light.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Quaker midwife mystery
- Thorndike Press large print mystery
- Maxwell, Edith. Quaker midwife mystery.
- Thorndike large print mystery series.