The Shattered Lens / Brandon Sanderson ; illustrations by Hayley Lazo.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown Public Library - Brownstown||YA SANDERS ALCATRA b.4 (Text)||79361000099502||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780765379009
- ISBN: 0765379007
- Physical Description: 331 pages : illustrations, color map ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Starscape edition: July 2016.
- Publisher: New York : Starscape, A Tom Doherty Associates book, 2016.
- Copyright: ℗♭2010.
|General Note:|| Previously published as Alcatraz versus the Shattered Lens by Scholastic Press in 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a hero is needed to save the doomed kingdom of Mokia from the evil Librarians, thirteen-year-old Alcatraz Smedry, whose family talents include getting lost and breaking things, answers the call.
Search for related items by subject
Heroes > Juvenile fiction.
Librarians > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Alcatraz vs. the evil librarians ; book 4
- Sanderson, Brandon. Alcatraz vs. the evil librarians ; 04.