- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Centerville Center Township Public Library - Centerville||LP FIC CLA (Text)||76895000001910||1st Floor Large Print||Available||-|
|Hartford City Public Library - Hartford City||LP Clancy (Text)||76051000065193||Large Print Fiction||Available||-|
|Thorntown Public Library - Thorntown||FIC CLA John Clark #2 (Text)||30034000440399||Adult Fiction Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0375703241
- Physical Description: 1092 pages (large print) ; 24 cm
- Edition: 1st large print edition.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print in association with G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1998.
- Distributor: New York : Random House.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from Wikipedia, uses chronology of stories for numbering.
|Summary, etc.:|| Former Navy SEAL John Clark leads a Europe-based special force composed of international agents to combat terrorism. The force tackles the occupation of a Swiss bank, an amusement park massacre and eco-terrorism.
Search for related items by subject
Terrorism > Prevention > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
- [Jack Ryan, Jack Ryan Jr., and John Clark novels ; 10]
- Clancy, Tom, 1947-2013. Jack Ryan, Jack Ryan Jr., and John Clark novels ; 10]