- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||JF GUT (Text)||30032010683883||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
|West Lebanon PL - West Lebanon||J FIC GUT (Text)||74861000020574||Juvenile||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9781481453080 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 9781481453097
- ISBN: 1481453084 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 193 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First Aladdin hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Tess sets up her own business as the accessorizing stylist of her middle school, her valuable locket goes missing during one of her consultations, and every one of her clients is a suspect.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dress accessories > Fiction.
Lost and found possessions > Fiction.
Middle schools > Fiction.
Schools > Fiction.