- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Schricker Main Library||JF WAL (Text)||30032010683354||NEW JUVENILE||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781484749920 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1484749928 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 140 pages : color illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles : Disney Press, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Based on the screenplay by David Lowery & Toby Halbrooks. Based on the 1977 motion picture screenplay by Malcolm Marmorstein."
At head of title: Disney.
|Summary, etc.:|| Pete lives safely in the forest with his best friend Elliot, a giant green flying dragon, but when Pete is taken into town by a group of people, he and Elliott must fight to find their way back to each other.
Search for related items by subject
Friendship > Fiction.