A day at work with an electrical engineer / Oscar Luz.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||J 621.3 LUZ (Text)||34207002025444||JN||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781508144243 (library bound)
- ISBN: 9781508144229 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781508144236 (6 pack)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : PowerKids Press, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| STEM with a spark -- The science of electricity -- Using technology -- Engineers at work! -- Math is important -- A day at work -- You can build it.
|Summary, etc.:|| "This book combines career guidance and STEM to teach readers about a career in electrical engineering."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Electrical engineering > Vocational guidance > Juvenile literature.
Electrical engineers > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series