- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Community Public Library - Mitchell||YA WES (Text)||36823001559023||YA Audiobooks||Available||-|
|South Whitley Community Public Library - South Whitley||CD 14365-14370 -- F WES (Text)||30402004651529||NEW AUDIOBK||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781520014890 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 6 sound discs (6 hours 57 minutes) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: Holland, Ohio : [Dreamscape Media, LLC], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Shannon McManus.
|Summary, etc.:|| Every day in chemistry class, high school student and aspiring songwriter Lily Abbott is finding notes left to her by a mystery boy, love letters really, and she hopes they are from Lucas, a boy she is attracted to--so when she finds out they are really from, she is shocked and unsure about how to respond.
Search for related items by subject