The bass handbook : the complete guide to mastering the bass guitar / Adrian Ashton.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||787.8719 ASH (Text)||78551000527978||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1480361909
- ISBN: 9781480361904
- Physical Description: 1 score (271 pages) : illustrations (some color) + 1 sound disc (4 3/4 in.)
- Edition: Updated edition.
- Publisher: Milwaukee, WI : Backbeat Books, 2014.
- Distributor: London, England : Devised and produced by Outline Press Ltd.
- Copyright: ©2014
|General Note:|| Disc includes the key musical exercises from the book and examples.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and videography (pages 264-266) and index.
Includes discography (page 261)
Search for related items by subject
Bass guitar >
Handbooks, manuals, etc.
Bass guitar > Methods > Self-instruction.
Bass guitar > Instruction and study