- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||FPB GER SUR (Text)||34207002024900||Adult Fiction PB||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781101887424 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 453 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: 2016 Ballantine Books Premium mass market ed.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2016.
|General Note:|| Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Originally published: New York : Ballantine Books, 2001.
Includes excerpt from Die again.
|Summary, etc.:|| A female heart surgeon, terrorized by a serial killer in Boston using the same MO as a killer who attacked her during her internship years in Savannah, works with a detective to solve the crime while trying to stay alive.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Women surgeons > Fiction.
Police > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
Boston (Mass.) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series