Wiggling earthworms / by Laura Hamilton Waxman.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Main Library||JUV 592.64 WAXMAN (Text)||9781512408782S||Stacks||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781512408782 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781512412246 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Earthworm bodies -- Where to find earthworms -- Food -- What earthworms do -- Earthworm parts.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In this title, explore the interesting characteristics of earthworms, including their body parts and structure, their habitat and how it supports them, and how they get their food"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 5-8.
K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series