- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Centerville Center Twp PL - Centerville||FIC SEE Bk. 2 (Text)||76895000242562||1st Floor Fiction||In process||-|
|Zionsville PL - Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Branch||FIC SEE, LISA "MAY" BK.2 (Text)||33946003289506||Fiction . 2nd Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780812980547
- ISBN: 0812980549
- Physical Description: 375 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: Trade paperback ed
- Publisher: New York : Random House Trade Paperbacks, 2012.
- Copyright: ©2011
Series information from Fantastic Fiction.
Originally published: New York : Random House, c2011.
Includes reading group guide.
Sequel to: Shanghai Girls.
A continuation of "Shanghai Girls" finds a devastated Joy fleeing to China to search for her real father while her mother, Pearl, desperately pursues her, a dual quest marked by their encounters with the nation's intolerant Communist culture
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > China > Fiction.
China > History > 20th century > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Random House reader's circle.
- [May and Pearl ; book 2]
- See, Lisa. May and Pearl ; 02.
- Reader's circle (Random House (Firm))