Let the good prevail / Logan and Noah Miller.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|San Pierre Branch Library||BCD MIL (Text)||30880001057255||NEW ADULT AUDIOBOOKS||Checked out||11/02/2016|
- ISBN: 9781504661393 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [8 sound discs (approximately 10 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Blackstone Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by [T/K].
|Summary, etc.:|| "Small-town boys Caleb and Jake Boyd spend their days splitting logs and barely scraping by in the badlands of New Mexico. Caleb, a decorated war hero, wants to put his fighting days behind him, find a decent job, and start a quiet life with his new fiancee. But Jake is always dreaming bigger than he should, and when he stumbles across a large crop of marijuana hidden in the wilderness, he thinks he has finally hit the jackpot.It turns out that stealing the harvest is about the worst scheme Jake has ever had, and before long, the brothers find themselves on a collision course with a vicious drug cartel..."
Search for related items by subject
Conduct of life >
Drug traffic > Fiction.