- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||641.555 C (Text)||38160000554012||Second Floor, Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780544616547
- ISBN: 0544616545
- Physical Description: 335 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2015.
Search for related items by subject
Quick and easy cooking.
- HoughtonThe best, most delicious and easiest recipes from  America&;s favorite baking mix!
Since 1930, home cooks have relied on Bisquick to make delicious, home-baked treats and meals in a snap. This new collection brings together 175 classic and contemporary recipes you&;ll love, like Thai Chicken with Spicy Peanut Sauce, Overnight Blintz Bake, Triple Cheese Flatbread, and Banana S&;mores. Included are delicious appetizer, breakfast, bread, dinner, and dessert recipes, so there&;s something for every occasion. Also featured are the much-loved Impossibly Easy Pies, which makes their own crust during baking; families will want to try Easy Barbeque Chicken Pie for a fun twist on dinner. All Bisquick varieties are here&;classic, Heart-Health, and Gluten-Free&;so everyone can enjoy these special dishes. With 125 stunning photos, this collection is both inspiring and infinitely useful.
- HoughtonWith more than 175 delicious and innovative recipes for using this family favorite, Betty Crocker The Big Book of Bisquick is a treasure trove of ideas for appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.