- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brazil PL - Brazil||SOUTHWICK (Text)||38160000527703||Second Floor, Fiction||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||romance SOU (Text)||38131004178355||NCPLC-Paperbacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780373659821
- Physical Description: 234 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, Ont. : Harlequin, 2016.
When Erin Riley is assigned to help bestselling author and former Special Forces agent Jack Garner get started on his long-overdue next book, both wonder if their working relationship could develop into something more.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.
Writer's block > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin special edition ; 2500
- The bachelors of Blackwater Lake
- Southwick, Teresa. Bachelors of Blackwater Lake.
- Harlequin special edition ; 2500.