Photographer's market 2017 : how and where to sell your photography / Noel Rivera, editor.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Adams PL Sys. - Decatur Branch||770.23 PHO NOR (Text)||34207002024306||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Morgan Co PL - Martinsville Main Library||770.668 PHO (Text)||78551000634768||Non-Fiction||Available||-|
|Plainfield-Guilford Twp PL - Plainfield||770.68 Photogra 2017 (Text)||31208912470020||non-fiction||Available||-|
|Washington Carnegie PL - Washington||770.688 (Text)||21401000755129||Adult Hardback Shelves||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1440346585
- ISBN: 9781440346583
- Physical Description: 687 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Edition: 40th annual edition.
- Publisher: Cincinnati, Ohio : North Light Books, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Business basics -- Articles and interviews -- Markets -- Resources.
How to sell your photography and make a living. Includes up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need, and how to submit both digital and film images; markets for fine art photographers; informative articles on what it means to be a photographer, setting goals, getting organized, building a résumé, and mastering marketing and branding; special features on defamation, composition, new tools, and food photography tips; interviews with successful professionals.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Photographs > Marketing > Directories.
- Baker & Taylor
Provides information about where and how to sell commercial and fine art photographs, with over fifteen hundred listings for such resources as magazines, book publishers, galleries, and stock agencies.
- Baker & Taylor
Offers a complete listing of both online and off-line markets for photographers, providing all the information one needs to submit his or her works, as well as informative essays on selling one's photography. Original.
- F+W PublishingThe successful photographer's secret!
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests, and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, 2017 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news, and much more (NOTE: the free subscription only comes with the print version)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need, and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
- Informative articles on business topics, such as submitting to galleries, creating a business plan, networking with other photographers, improving your portfolio, and more
- Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including wedding, magazine, and commercial photographers