- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greensburg-Decatur County Public Library - Greensburg||J BIO GRANDE (Text)||32826014050124||J New Books||Available||-|
|Perry County Public Library - Tell City||YA 305.89 GRA (Text)||7062100043858||Young Adult - Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781481463713 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1481463713 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 322 pages : 8 leaves of plates ; 22 cm
- Edition: Young readers edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, Simon and Schuster Childrens Publishing, 
|General Note:|| "Modified for a young audience."
|Summary, etc.:|| "At the age of 8, Reyna Grande made the dangerous and illegal trek across the border from Mexico to the United States, and discovered that the American Dream is much more complicated that it seemed."--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Grades 7-8.
Search for related items by subject