Suicide and mental health / Rudy Nydegger Ph.D.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Vermillion County Public Library - Newport||YA 616.85 NYD (Text)||77831000020969||YA Non-Fiction (New)||Checked out||12/19/2016|
- ISBN: 9781610695831 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1610695836 (hardback)
- Physical Description: xvii, 153 pages : illustrations : 24 cm.
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, California : Greenwood, an imprint of ABC-CLIO, LCC, 
- Copyright: ©2014
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes biblioraphical references (pages 149-150) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Delving into a topic of perennial interest and concern, particularly among teenagers, this important volume addresses the full range of issues relative to suicide and suggests ways to help those who struggle"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
PSYCHOLOGY / Mental Health.
PSYCHOLOGY / Suicide.
Search for related items by series