- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Comm. PL - Mitchell||J POB (Text)||36823001559387||J Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781338051162 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: 4 audio discs (4 hours and 28 minutes) : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Scholastic Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Dan Bittner.
|Summary, etc.:|| Poppy Caldwell is an orphan who keeps seeing a figure standing behind her in the mirror at the group home where she lives, but she does not associate this ghost with the letter that mysteriously appears in her file, claiming to be from a long-lost aunt, and inviting her to Larkspur House--and she is just one of five children who find themselves gathered in this strange house with a deadly past, and apparently no intention of letting the children escape.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haunted houses > Juvenile fiction.
Orphans > Juvenile fiction.
Escapes > Juvenile fiction.
Haunted houses > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
Escapes > Fiction.
Search for related items by series