The teacher's manual, outline inductive course, The gospel history of Jesus Christ prepared by Rev. Erastus Blakeslee, edited by Prof. Wm. Arnold Stevens [and] children's course, A year with Jesus prepared by Lucy Wheelock.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[S.S.] ISLM 268 L661 S.3 NO. 3 (Text)||00000106293418||Sunday School Collection - 7th floor stacks||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 unnumbered pages, 78 pages [that is 36] : illustrations, maps ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Boston : The Bible Study Publishing Co., 1893.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jesus Christ > Biography > Study and teaching.
Search for related items by series
- [Levering Sunday School Collection ; S.3, no. 3]
- The Blakeslee graded lesson series for Sunday-schools and Bible classes ; v. 1, no. 2
- Blakeslee graded lesson series for Sunday-schools and Bible classes ; v. 1, no. 2.