Cooccurrence of Fe-, Fe-Ca-, and Ca-phosphate minerals in concretions within the Monterey Formation : a record of uplift of the Santa Maria Basin, California / by D.Z. Piper, C.M. Isaacs, and M.D. Medrano.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 15 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 31, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 13-15).
Search for related items by subject
Phosphate minerals >
Santa Maria Basin.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Miocene.
Geology > California > Santa Maria Basin.
Monterey Formation (Calif.)
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. C
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-C
- Evolution of sedimentary basins/onshore oil and gas investigations--Santa Maria Province ; ch. C.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1995-C.