Distribution of elements in sedimentary rocks of the Colorado Plateau : a preliminary report / by William L. Newman.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 337-445 pages, 16 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1962.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 434-440) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Ore deposits >
Sedimentary rocks > Colorado Plateau.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-F
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-F.