Geology and uranium deposits of the Pumpkin Buttes area of the Powder River Basin, Wyoming / by W.N. Sharp [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (v, 541-638 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1964.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
"The National Geologic Map Database has additional data about this publication."
"This article supersedes: Geologic map of the east-central part of the Pumpkin Buttes area, Campbell County, Wyoming (1954)."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 632-633) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Uranium ores > Powder River Basin (Wyo. and Mont.)
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-H
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-H.