Uranium and other trace elements in Devonian and Mississippian black shales in the central midcontinent area / by E.R. Landis.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 289-336 pages, 3 pages of plates) : illustrations, map, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1962.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared in behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 333-334) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Uranium ores >
Geology, Stratigraphic > Devonian.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-E
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-E.