The uranium-vanadium ore deposit at the Monument numbers1-Mitten numbers2 mine, Monument Valley, Navajo County, Arizona / by Irving J. Witkind.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 219-242 pages, 1 page of plate) : maps, charts, photographs.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 242).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > Arizona > Navajo County.
Vanadium ores > Arizona > Navajo County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-C
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-C.