Heavy minerals as guides to uranium-vanadium ore deposits in the Slick Rock district, Colorado / by Howard E. Bowers and Daniel P. Shawe.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 169-218 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1961.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
Title from title screen (viewed July 23, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 214-215) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Heavy minerals > Assaying.
Uranium ores > Colorado.
Vanadium ores > Colorado.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to the geology of uranium
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-B
- Contributions to the geology of uranium.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1107-B.