Organic and trace-element content of Holocene sediments in two estuarine bays, Pamlico South area, North Carolina / by Henry L. Berryhill, Jr., Vernon E. Swanson, and A. Harold Love.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 32 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"The distribution and interrelations of total organic matter and soluble organic componenets in sand and mud deposited in shallow brackish-water parts of the large complex Pamlico Sound estuaine environment."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 32).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Marine sediments > North Carolina > Pamlico Sound.
Organic geochemistry > North Carolina > Pamlico Sound.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1314-E
- Contributions to geochemistry
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1314-E.
- Contributions to geochemistry.