Distribution of minor elements in biotite samples from felsic intrusive rocks as a tool for correlation / by Tom G. Lovering.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 29 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1972.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Differences in minor-element concentrations in biotite can be used to distinguish different intrusives of similar composition in the same area."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 28-29).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Biotite > West (U.S.)
Intrusions (Geology) > West (U.S.)
Stratigraphic correlation > West (U.S.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1314-D
- Contributions to geochemistry
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1314-D.
- Contributions to geochemistry.