Regional potential of selected Paleozoic carbonate units in the northern midcontinent for undiscovered Mississippi Valley-type deposits / by Walden P. Pratt ; prepared in cooperation with the geological surveys of Arkansas [and eight others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 14 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 12-14).
Search for related items by subject
Carbonate rocks >
Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Lead ores > Middle West.
Zinc ores > Middle West.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1989-G
- Strategic and critical minerals in the midcontinent region, United States ; ch. G
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1989-G.
- Strategic and critical minerals in the midcontinent region, United States ; ch. G.