Feldspar diagenesis in Cambrian clastic rocks of the southern Ozark Mountains and Reelfoot Rift, southeastern Missouri and northeastern Arkasas : implications for Mississippi Valley-type ore genesis / by S.F. Diehl and M.B. Goldhaber.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 16-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Diagenesis > Missouri.
Feldspar > Missouri.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cambrian.
Lamotte Sandstone (Mo.)
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1989-F
- Strategic and critical minerals in the midcontinent region, United States ; ch. F
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1989-F.
- Strategic and critical minerals in the midcontinent region, United States ; ch. F.