Upper Devonian-Mississippian stratigraphic sequences in the distal Antler foreland of western Utah and adjoining Nevada / by N.J. Silberling [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 33 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 28, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 22-26).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Nevada.
Geology > Utah.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Devonian.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-H
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. H
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-H.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. H.