Upper Devonian to Upper Mississippian strata of the Antler foreland in the Leppy Hills, easternmost northern Nevada / by K.M. Nichols and N.J. Silberling.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 13 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| "Devonian to Mississippian strata, Leppy Hills, easternmost northern Nevada"--Title on page 4 of cover.
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
Search for related items by subject
Geology, Stratigraphic >
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mississippian.
Geology > Nevada > Leppy Hills Region.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. G
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-G
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. G.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-G.