Isolated carbonate bodies composed of stacked debris-flow deposits on a fine-grained carbonate lower slope of Devonian age, Antelope Peak, Elko County, Nevada / by Peter M. Sheehan, John M. Pandolfi, and Keith B. Kenter.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 12 pages) : illustrations, map.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 25, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages E9-E12).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Carbonate rocks > Nevada > Elko County.
Geology > Nevada > Elko County.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Devonian.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-E
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-E.
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. E.