Aerodynamic characteristics of three helicopter rotor airfoil sections at Reynolds numbers from model scale to full scale at Mach numbers from 0.35 to 0.90 / Kevin W. Noonan and Gene J. Bingham.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (82 pages) : chiefly illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Branch, September 1980.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 16, 2016).
"Performing Organization: NASA Langley Research Center and Structures Laboratory, AVRADCOM Research and Technolocy Laboratories"--Report documentation page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 13).
|Type of Report and Period Covered Note:|| Technical paper.
|Funding Information Note:|| National Aeronautics and Space Administration and U.S. Army Aviation Research and Development Command 505-31-33-02
Search for related items by series
- NASA technical paper ; 1701
- AVRADCOM technical report ; 80-B-5
- NASA technical paper ; 1701.
- AVRADCOM technical report ; 80-B-5.