Geochemical reconnaissance of the Cortez-Buckhorn area, southern Cortez Mountains, Nevada / by John D. Wells and James E. Elliott.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 18 pages, 3 pages of plates) : maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Geochemical data show the distribution of gold, silver, mercury, arsenic, antimony, copper, zonc, molybdenum, and tellurium in carbonate and siliceous sedimentary rocks and granitic and basalitic igneous rocks."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-18).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geochemical prospecting > Nevada > Cortez Mountains.
Mines and mineral resources > Nevada > Cortez Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-P
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-P.
- Contributions to economic geology.