Mineralogy and geochemistry of some Belt rocks, Montana and Idaho : a comparison of rocks from two widely separated area in Belt terrane / by J.E. Harrison and D.J. Grimes.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 49 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references, (pages 48-49).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Idaho.
Geology > Montana.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Precambrian.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-O
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-O.
- Contributions to economic geology.