Archeological investigations of Arches National Park, Utah / by Karen Kramer ; prepared for the Rocky Mountain Region, National Park Service.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM I 29.59/9-3:3 (Text)||2081-0739||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (vi, 169 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Lincoln, Nebraska : United States Department of the Interior, National Park Service, Midwest Archeological Center, 1991.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed August 12, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-125).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Arches National Park (Utah) > Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology) > Utah > Arches National Park.
Archaeological surveying > Utah > Arches National Park.
Indians of North America > Utah > Arches National Park > Antiquities.
Search for related items by series
- Technical report / Midwest Archeological Center ; no. 3
- Technical report (Midwest Archeological Center (U.S.)) ; no. 3.